Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blogging to Baby Bear

Ok, this is the first post and it will be short. Mostly because Kevin and I are both sick. My battery on my laptop is also dying.

We're getting to the end of the pregnancy. Jan. 27 is our due date, but we've heard the different docs in our group of OBs put us earlier. In any case, we've reached the safe point where any time is a safe time. We're just waiting.

I got my hopes up two days ago when I started cramping while we were registering at Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a stomach virus. Grrr.

Oh, well.

Thanks to everyone who wanted to hear about Baby Bear. This blog is at your request.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you both! Maybe your little one will be born on the 24th :):) Praying for you guys!!!
    Love
    Christina

    ReplyDelete