Sunday, January 25, 2009

One more day

It was great to have Mom and Dad here today. We walked around the mall for a couple of hours. I've been having some kind of contractions around every hour. They last about a minute, but they haven't sped up at all.
So it looks like I'll be at work tomorrow.
Kevin read me the last entry in the week by week calendar that he gets on e-mail. It reminded us that this could go on for weeks.
Well, I guess I should go down and check on our mattress pad. I washed it today, but I'm nervous it won't be try. I had never washed a waterproof mattress pad before. It made a lake under its place on the line.
Good to know before we start washing the baby's mattress pad.
Mackenzie

1 comment:

  1. Ryan and I have decided that today is the day. I have all our bags packed and by the door. I'm just about to go out and try to put the baby mattress in the van. Maybe we'll have to unpack it all, but who cares. I think we're right! We both have the feeling...do you?? Time to come out and play baby!! 1.26.09

    ReplyDelete