Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Storms by Papa Bear

Today while getting some breakfast around I heard a strange noise only to see our neighbor snowblowing our driveway. Then I also realized our other neighbor was blowing our sidewalk. After I got my layers on, I went out to thank them. They were both surprised to see us home. Both of them thought we might be at the hospital! This brings me to a thought I have had for a while now. What if the little one wants to do the same thing I did when I was born.
My mother loves to tell the story (at every birthday) about how there was this big snow storm right before I was born. While there was still snow in the driveway my mom went into labor. So everyone had to come and help get the driveway cleared so my folks could get the car out and head to the hospital.
I pray that this doesn't happen, but I guess it would serve me right!
Hope you all stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment