Friday, January 9, 2009

The Weekend

Yippee! Work week is over, although I will work this weekend from home. There's a new major grant that just came out this week that I need to work on and my assignment sheets aren't completely finished for my classes I'm teaching this semester. I'm being overambitious now, so I can focus on the grant the rest of the semester.

Anyway, my super-awesome Task Force threw me a surprise baby shower today at our monthly meeting! It was so sweet. One of my faculty members made two quilts that I get the boy or the girl one once we know. I'll put a picture up, but I wish we had "Feel-O-Vision", because the backing is soooooooo soft. Now I just need to find the quilt my Great Grandma Erma made me, so we can have it around too.

OK, time to go home. Kevin's cooking something new tonight and I'm excited. :)

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment