Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The One Where Mackenzie Waits...

You'd think that I would be happy for each extra day I get in the office with all the important things I need to finish, but it is really disappointing to wake up in the morning, and not be in labor. I keep hoping that the full day of Baby Bear pushing on my pelvis and minor contractions will actually translate into something, but nope.

Technically, it has. Like Kevin mentioned, we went from 0% effaced to 80% and Zero Station over the week. So there is work being done. And slow, gentle progress is good for the baby and me.

I'm just impatient not knowing when its going to happen for sure.

Best way to deal is to get back to work. I've got a night class tonight I didn't think I would attend, so I have to prepare for that on top of everything else today.

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment