Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why "Three Bears Blogging"?

Since nothing much is happening on the labor front today, I thought I would explain why we are calling the blog "Three Bears Blogging."

When Kevin married me, he became the second Uncle Kevin. My first cousins are around the same age as my niece and nephew, and my dad's name is also Kevin. It quickly became apparent that there would be no easy way to deal with this. My dad is Kevin James. Kevin is Kevin John. KJ wouldn't work. And their full names were kind of a mouthful for the kids at the time.

So we went with Bear for Kevin, since he already had that nickname from earlier. Now he is officially Uncle Bear. Which aside from the great Goldilocks allusion, the Three Bears things fell into place.

That's the update for today.

Back to work!

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment