Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My longest day of the week

This is my longest day of the week. I'm at work until at least 7 with my night class.

It's pretty nice in the middle time between when people go home and class. It's nice and quiet here. I can get some creative work done. I think my brain needs the psychic room to play.

I'm very glad I can get home in time to see Lost, too.

Today is kinda fun. I'm having stronger contractions, and I'm actually able to practice my breathing exercises. It's easy to do that with an actual contraction than using sense memory. However, I've got to say that the practice we did in class made it pretty easy to kick in the skills automatically. It's the fact that I know what the contraction feels like now, and know that it works, and I can tweak my practice.

Back to work.

Mackenzie

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I are thinking of you! I say a prayer every now and again for easy passage for both you and the baby and a prayer for Kevin John for strength and patience.
    The staff continues to ask me at least once a day if there is a baby yet. Everyone wishes you the best.
    I've got my pager on! Aunt Wappy has my pager number. She has the fastest dialing fingers in the country!

    ReplyDelete