Friday, January 23, 2009

Skipping around today...,

I had a post all planned out in my head this morning with a metaphor and everything. It's lost now. I've been listening to my peppy labor playlist that I put together for my iPod. I'm just kinda dancing in my chair.

I told a couple people this yesterday, but I stood up after a meeting yesterday afternoon, and I felt like if I took another step the baby was going to fall out! Then it happened again once last night and again this morning when I was getting ready. It's a slightly wiggy experience. It goes away pretty quickly, but still. It's good that my brain gets that the baby can't just fall out. Cause I would have just panicked otherwise.

Can I just stop to say that Dolly Parton rocks? I've got "Here You Come Again" playing right now, and I love it. Great beat and amazing arrangement that just pulls you through the song.

Back to what I was saying, I'm thinking my body must be slow jamming on the whole early labor phase. I can feel things happening, but just not drastic changes. So, who knows? Maybe it'll take a little longer to get to the final delivery, but that part will just be slick, because the long part was done in little bits and pieces.

OK, back to work... "Carry On, My Wayward Son" just started. This is a great start to my morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment