Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting closer...

Mackenzie and I just finished visiting the doctor once again. We are happy to say we are offically at zero station and 80% effacement. What this means, for those who might not understand, is we are REALLY close! One day very soon we will be off to the hospital!
Lately I have entered the world of car seats, and I didn't realize how much of an enigeering marvel thet truely are. I mean with the straps, attachements, clips, and covers it makes me wonder how I as a child of the dates with out one survived car trips! I am glad to say we are prepared for our trip home with a really nice car seat, AND I know how to put it properly in the car.
Have a wonderful day :)
Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping up the blog!!! I love checking it each day to see how the two of you and Baby Bear are doing. Love, Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why but I predict the 22nd! Hope you are doing well. Miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete